9/16/2008

RoboForm Forum (unofficial)

Google Chrome is my newest love, RoboForm an old one. Because of this, I have recently launched http://www.roboformchrome.com, an unofficial discussion forum for RoboForm and Google Chrome (porting this way this RoboForm blog from the Blogger address to blog.roboformchrome.com). I welcome anyone wanting to ask a question, post a tutorial or simply send some feedback regarding these great (RoboForm) or almost great (Google Chrome) programs. You can access the forums here: RoboForm Forum and Google Chrome Forum.

The step for Google Chrome from an "almost great" to a "great" browser hangs in the compatibility with RoboForm - if they add that, I'll make it my default browser. Until then, Maxthon2 remains my most web productive option.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is there a way to transport roboform(free) data from one computer to another?
gmthomas44 (at} hotmail.com
Thanks, GT

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

RoboForm: Learn more...
RoboForm: Learn more...